Roku TV Screen Mirroring can be fixed. However, the users are reporting that they are unable to connect to Roku. The screen mirroring is not getting possible to connect to windows 10. The error gets displayed as “Couldn’t Connect”. When you try to connect it displays as “Connecting” for a long time.
About Roku Tv
However, you all know that Roku is a brand of hardware digital media players. It is manufactured by an American company. Here you can stream media content from many online services. At first, Roku was developed in collaboration with Netflix 2008. It is a simple home screen. Also, it is easy to use using a remote and automatic software update.
You can access the cable box by using an HD tv antenna. You can stream 500,000+ movies, tv shows, episodes, and thousands of free and paid channels. To stream movies and shows you need an internet connection.
Fix Roku Tv Screen Mirroring on Windows 10
However, the Roku tv mirroring is not working on Windows 10 for some users. There are some methods to fix it.
Fix 1: Update The Windows 10 PC
Below are the steps to update the windows 10 pc.
- Firstly, you have to check the available updates.
- For this go to “start” and then tap on the “Settings” app.
- After opening “Settings” select “Update and Security”.
- There you tap on “Windows Update”.
- Then, check for updates.
- If any updates are available then tap on that update.
- Install the available updates.
- Now, try to screen mirroring Roku tv on your pc.
Fix 2: Remove and Re-add Roku to The Paired Device
By removing and adding the Roku in the paired list. It may help you to fix the error.
- The first step is to press “Windows key + R” a dialog box gets opened.
- In the box, you type “ms-settings:connecteddevices” and tap on the enter button.
- Then, the “Connected Devices” list gets opened in the settings app.
- When you see the “Bluetooth and other devices” on-screen scroll down to the other devices.
- There you try to find your Roku device. After finding it tap on it.
- Then, tap on the “Remove Device” button which is at the bottom.
- Once it got removed scroll up to the top of the screen.
- There you tap on “Add Bluetooth or other devices”.
- From the “Add a device” screen, tap on “Wireless display or dock”.
- Then, wait until your Roku device is found. After finding follow-on-screen prompts to connect the device.
- After getting connected restart your Pc and check if screen mirroring is getting connected to your pc or not.
Fix 3: Set Network as Private
Make sure your network is private. If it is not private follow the below steps to set the network private.
- Press and hold “Windows + I” keys together.
- Then, the “settings” app gets opened.
- There you tap on the “Network & Internet” section.
- Here “Network Status” can be found under this you can see “Change connection Properties”.
- Tap on it. Now check the “Network profile” is “Private” or “Public”.
- If it is in “Public” change it to “Private”.
- Now, you restart your Pc. However, now start connecting to Roku tv and check screen mirroring is working or not.
Fix 4: Install Latest Update on Network Driver
Following are the steps to update the driver to the latest version.
- In the “Type here to search” box type “Device Manager”.
- After that, the results get obtained. Tap on the app to open.
- Then, go to the “Network Adapter” and tap on the drop-down arrow.
- Then right-click on “wireless network driver”.
- Tap on the “properties” option and go to “Driver”.
- Then click on “Update driver”.
- In the next tab, select “Search Automatically for updated driver software”.
- Wait until the scan gets completed and follow the on-screen instructions. By following you can install the latest version available.
- After that restart your Pc. Now, see if the issue is resolved or not.
PREVIOUS ARTICLE – How To Fix Microsoft Edge Not Opening?
To fix the screen mirroring of Roku tv on windows 10 some methods are given. Also, the complete process to fix is also mentioned. Information about Roku tv is also available. By following these methods one can fix the error.