How To Take Screenshot On iPhone 11: Screenshots are an amazing form to capture a pic of anything on your screen. They are helpful when you like to keep an app screen or show something to others. Like Android, there are numerous ways to take a screenshot on the iPhone. So if you’re on iOS, here are the highest three ways to take screenshots on your iPhone.
If you are a recent buyer of the iPhone and that too the new version of iPhones like iPhone11 11pro or iPhone12 or any other new iPhone models then you can share some type of problems in using different common functions.
Standing on this day of 2021, iPhone 11 handset model might seem a little elder than the newly elevated versions of iPhones, but iPhone 11 still stays a powerful and excellent phone. It’s unique because of different factors like its camera is top-notch, its screen quality, display quality is of a top standard.
- Using Hardware Keys
- Using Assistive Touch
- Back Tap Feature
- Bonus Tip- Take Hands-Free Screenshot Using Siri
1. Using Hardware Keys
The multiple common ways to take screenshots on the iPhone is using the hardware keys. While, the process little differs between iPhones with Face ID and iPhones with Touch ID, as noted below.
On iPhone X and Later
If you maintain an iPhone X or a more recent model with a Face ID, you can take a screenshot operating the steps below.
- Tap and keep the Power switch to the right side of your iPhone.
- Instantly press the Volume Up switch on the left and free all keys.
- To do it fast, simultaneously tap the Power + Volume Up switch on your iPhone.
As you capture a screenshot, a thumbnail of its choice appears in the bottom-left corner of your phone’s screen. You can press the thumbnail to edit the screenshot by counting graphics or text with markup. You can also tap and hold the thumbnail to transmit it or swipe to ignore it.
On iPhone SE 2020 and Older iPhones
If you maintain an iPhone SE 2020 or further older iPhones with a Touch ID, you can take a screenshot utilizing the steps below.
- Tap and keep the Power switch on your iPhone.
- Instantly press the Touch ID to take the screenshot and free all keys.
- To do it fast, press the Power + Touch ID mixture at the same time.
Once the screenshot is taken, its thumbnail will seem in the lower-left corner of the screen. You can press the thumbnail to edit the screenshot or press and keep it to transmit. To forgive, swipe it to the left.
2. Using Assistive Touch
Assistive Touch is an afloat ball that can be helped from iPhone settings. You can utilize it to execute moves and motions and even capture screenshots.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Look down and tap on Accessibility.
- Then, at that point, click on Touch under Physical and Motor.
- Tap Assistive Touch and empower the switch for Assistive Touch.
- Presently, click on Long Press under Custom Actions.
- Set the activity to Screenshot.
You’ll presently acquire a drifting assistive touch ball on your screen that can be pulled around anyplace. To take screenshots, long-press the ball, and you’re all set. TitleYou can likewise set different signals like Double-Tap.
3. Back Tap Feature
The additional option to take screenshots on the iPhone is operating the Back Tap feature. The back Tap feature has been presented with iOS 14, so your phone must be updated to the new version.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Look down and tap on Accessibility > Touch.
- Click on Back Tap at the base.
- Tap Double-Tap or Triple-Tap and select Screenshot.
That is it. You can now twofold tap or triple-tap the back of your iPhone (in light of what you’ve set) to take screen captures immediately.
The Back Tap highlight is accessible just on iPhone 8 and later models. This incorporates iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone SE 2020, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11-series, and iPhone 12-series.
Bonus Tip- Take Hands-Free Screenshot Using Siri
Feeling too sluggish to even consider taking a screenshot? Or on the other hand, can’t touch your iPhone. You should simply say, “Hello Siri, take a screenshot,” and Siri will consequently save a screenshot of what’s on your screen. This will also work in the event that you’re facing problems with the display or keys on your iPhone.
These were three exceptionally simple and speedy methods for taking screenshots on the iPhone. Out of all, is the back tap feature for its convenience.