How to Reset LG Smart TV to Factory Settings: You can do a lot with your LG TV. It is very helpful and comfortable. But sometimes it may occur that your TV has some issues and you can’t utilize it. Maybe your LG TV is not operating properly, or you face problems like black screen, etc. If you restart your LG TV, it may become regular again.
What occurs is that after some time, your LG TV may show you issues like the screen not working, or it gets fixed, or anything like that. You can’t even switch it off. The only route out is to restart your LG smart TV after this issue and wait till it becomes normal again. You may face problems like opposing apps downloaded or other issues. When nothing repairs your problem, the best solution is to restart your LG TV.
This article will highlight the possible methods to restart your LG TV. These have restarted with remote or without it. I will also go via the options if you can’t fix your problem with the remote.
1. How to Restart LG TV With Remote?
Assuming you have a remote, you can without much of a stretch restart the LG TV or the vast majority of different TVs. You can likewise restart your TV utilizing the buttons behind it, however, it’s occasionally elusive the right one. Generally, there are buttons at the rear of your TV that can be utilized to restart it assuming you have an issue.
- Press the Home Button on your LG TV remote once.
- Presently go to the Setting Menu.
- See as General and essentially click on it.
- Presently you will observe Restart LG TV or something to that effect. Click on it and stand by till your LG TV restarts.
- It will request the secret phrase or some sort of affirmation. Presently you can utilize this secret phrase and just restart it.
- In the event that you don’t recollect the secret key, normally it resets to 0000 or 1234, so you can just attempt this number and restart your TV. This strategy can likewise be utilized to switch off your TV.
2. How to Restart LG TV Without Remote?
A couple of techniques can be utilized to restart your TV in the event that you don’t have a remote or it doesn’t work. Here are the means utilizing which you can restart your LG TV without utilizing a controller.
There are choices to restart or switch off your LG TV without a remote. These may change somewhat with various makers, however, the accompanying advances are all-inclusive for most the TVs:
- Introduce the LG ThinQ application on your Android or iOS gadget from the Play Store or App Store.
- Connect your cell phone and LG Smart TV to a similar WiFi association.
- Open the LG ThinQ application and tap the + symbol.
- LG ThinQ application
- Now, you will get a rundown of prompts. Click OK.
- Go to Home Appliances. Your LG Smart TV will show up. Tap on it.
- The matching code will show up on your LG TV. Enter the code on your cell phone application.
- Now, you will gain the TV influence button on your cell phone.
- Tap the Settings symbol.
- LG ThinQ application Settings symbol to reset LG TV
- Go to General and choose Reset to Initial Settings.
- The reset interaction will start.
3. How to Hard Reset Your LG TV?
sometimes, it’s unrealistic to restart LG TV with a remote, or now and again, you couldn’t in fact observe the menu button. There is a hard reset choice accessible in practically all TVs in such a case. The main catch here is that you need to press the menu button for additional seconds so your TV doesn’t close down naturally.
Follow these steps:
- In the event that this doesn’t work, attempt similar advances yet hold the Power Button for 20-30 seconds.
Presently pick Setting from the menu and track down a Restart choice. Click on it, affirm the determination, and your TV will restart.
- It could want a secret word, so do the lady as talked about above.
By following the above methods, you can easily reset your LG Smart TV. As mentioned earlier, by resetting your TV, all app data will get erased on your TV. Your TV will now go back to factory settings. After restarting your LG Smart TV, You keep downloading all the apps again on your TV.