How to Fix Lenovo Laptop Not Turning ON: Could it be said that you are asking why you can’t get your Lenovo laptop to turn on when you want it the most. This article talks about the different causes and fixes for Lenovo laptops that won’t turn on.
There are different potential reasons for this, for example, a broken power supply or battery and programming issues that you might have the option to determine all alone. We’ve experienced large numbers of these situations, and we know what to do when the Lenovo laptop doesn’t begin.
1. Check the power cable
The principal thing to do in the event that your Lenovo laptop won’t turn on is to check your power cable. Assuming one of the LEDs on your Lenovo laptop illuminates when you plug in the power cable you can go straightforwardly to the subsequent stage. Be that as it may, on the off chance that no LEDs light up when you plug in your laptop, begin by checking your power cable by following the means underneath:
- Put your laptop on a level surface
- Ensure your Lenovo laptop’s power cable is accurately connected.
- Check in the event that the power rope is safely connected to the connector (the second piece of your power cable)
- Lenovo Laptop Won’t turn on
- Ensure the power cable is connected to the adapter charger
- Make sure that your battery is very much embedded in your Lenovo laptop
- Test the divider outlet with another gadget (like your phone charger) to ensure it is working appropriately
- Consider turning off and replugging the rope that connects to the connector on one side, and the line that connects the connector to your Lenovo laptop on the other, much of the time, this is the wellspring of the issue.
- Regular development of your laptop connected to the power supply frequently causes a terrible contact between the power cable and the connector of your charger.
2. Use the Power Button
It might sound very imbecilic, however, the truth of the matter is that the power button of your Lenovo laptop could do a few supernatural occurrences. Presently you may be feeling that you have proactively restarted your PC ordinarily, why you are confronting this equivalent issue still.
Assuming you are confronting this issue in the wake of doing likewise a few times, then, at that point, simply believe that you are accomplishing something wrong or skirting a few fundamental stages.
- Don’t stress, as here we will show you the specific right advance
- Most importantly, leave your laptop for all intents and purposes.
- Then, at that point, essentially turn off the power line of your laptop.
- After that currently basically press and hold the power button of the laptop for 30 seconds.
- Presently just pass on the laptop to boot up.
- Then, at that point, sit tight for a couple of moments and see regardless of whether the laptop begins fittingly.
- That is all there is to it, and presently you are done.
3. Do Factory Reset
For the most part, the greatest number of laptops come coordinated with a little committed switch that stays stowed away from our eyes, and it is known as the ‘reset switch.’ Now a considerable lot of you imagining why this switch stays stowed away? There is no advanced science behind this concept, as it stays concealed just to keep away from the inadvertent push.
- To industrial facility reset your laptop you, first of all, need to turn off the power string of your lappy.
- Then just get a sewing needle or SIM expulsion pin.
- Now basically find the reset switch opening on the side region or at the lower part of your laptop.
- After the above advance currently just press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds.
- Now basically leave your laptop and let it power on for the most part.
- In the wake of playing out the above advance now, your laptop ought to boot up and work with next to no issue.
- That is all there is to it now you are done.
4. Remove CMOS Battery
CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) is a sort of memory that essentially keeps up with the time, date, hard plate, and other configuration settings of your PC or laptop. For the most part, these batteries are little and come joined straightforwardly to the motherboard.
- Above all else, essentially disconnect the power string of your laptop.
- Then open the back instance of your Lenovo laptop.
- Presently here right now, you will see a little CMOS battery.
- Once you gain admittance to the CMOS battery, just take it out for 30 seconds.
- Presently, in the wake of finishing the 30 seconds again set it back on your laptop.
- After the above advance currently, essentially power on your laptop.
- Presently it ought to have fixed your boot issue.
- That is all there is to it now you are done
5. Replace the BIOS Chip
For this situation, you need to supplant the BIOS chip of your Lenovo laptop. As this sort of booting issue generally happens because of the defiled laptop profiles. Thus, replacing the old BIOS chip will fix this issue.
However, astonishingly, to do as such, you ought to have sufficient information about the equipment of your laptop. Yet, in the event that you don’t have a lot of involvement, then, at that point, you need to take your lappy to a specialist, to fix this issue.
Now you all have seen that we have said above all the possible methods in this article to solve the Lenovo laptop Won’t Turn On issue. However, we extremely suggest you all complete all the above mention methods to fix the issue first by yourself only.