how to fix Bluetooth Keep Turning On: Bluetooth is one of the most commonly used network connectivity techniques being used today. Bluetooth Technology is a complete networking ideal utilized for short-range remote connectivity and is frequently used to connect peripherals to base devices.
Consequently, Bluetooth keeps turning on Android is a tireless issue among multiple smartphone users. Have you confronted a similar issue of Bluetooth turning on/off your device? Is it true that you are as yet dealing with the issue and searching for fixes for any Bluetooth issues on your device Anyway, the issue might happen, but we here at TechBattu will assist you to defeat the issue with simple strategies and bit-by-bit directs.
Multiple Android users all over the planet face the way that; Bluetooth keeps turning on Android and off without help from anyone else without their notification. There is not a glaringly obvious explanation for the reasons for the issue as multiple discussions are loaded up with a similar inquiry.
How about we look at a few known reasons and solutions for why Bluetooth keeps turning on consequently on Android. There are a lot of points on how Bluetooth keeps turning on android. In this article, we will talk about the subjects mentioned beneath with bit-by-bit directs that give you an inside and out an outline on fixing Bluetooth keeps turning on Android naturally.
1. Turning on Bluetooth and turning off Android
The strategy for briefly turning off and turning on the Bluetooth option on Android devices is exceptionally straightforward and simple. The interaction might contrast on various Android gadgets like Samsung, Vivo, and different designers; highlighting a custom skin on top of the working framework.
Yet at the same time, the means to follow are very comparable and here we are showing you the interaction on a Stock Android device for flipping on and off the Bluetooth. This way you can stay away from the Bluetooth that keeps turning on Android and have all-out control over the setting.
Swipe down and go into your Quick Settings page over your Notifications Tray.
Presently, pay special attention to the Bluetooth icon and turn on/off the option by contacting the icon.
You might in fact flip on/off Bluetooth from the phone Settings > Connections > Bluetooth
Thusly, you can flip on and off Bluetooth on your Android gadget briefly. A similar technique applies to turning off Bluetooth. You can perceive assuming the Bluetooth is switched off/on when the icon gets illuminated with a highlight tone.
2. Reset Bluetooth Settings on Your Device
Subsequent to introducing another application, there might be a bug in connectivity that outcomes in this blunder. To fix this, you should physically Reset the Bluetooth Setting on your gadget. Follow these means to accomplish something very similar.
- As a matter of some importance, Go to the Settings application on your Android gadget.
- In the settings menu, tap on the hunt icon.
- In the Search bar, type the Reset Network Settings and tap on it to reset it.
- Subsequent to tapping, you will see a confirmation popup, tap on it to confirm your action.
- Hang tight for a couple of moments, and done. All the network settings have reset including the Bluetooth management.
3. Turning off Bluetooth scanning for Location Accuracy
One more reason why Bluetooth turns on naturally is location examination. The android phone utilizes Bluetooth to filter the precise location. You can without much of a stretch fix this by impairing the Bluetooth and checking for further developed location exactness in your smartphone.
- Send off the Settings application on your Android gadget.
- In Settings, Scroll down and select the Location Settings.
- Presently you will see Wi-Fi and Bluetooth filtering option, tap on it.
- Then, at that point, switch off the Bluetooth Scanning highlight.
- Done, Now your gadget won’t utilize Bluetooth examining for location precision.
4. Turning Off Bluetooth tethering
The tethering highlight utilizes Bluetooth management to impart your Android device information connected to other remote gadgets. In the event that you frequently utilize this component to impart your versatile information to your loved ones, then, at that point, it very well may be the reason for Bluetooth to turn on consequently on your Android phone. To fix this, you should simply Turn off the Bluetooth Tethering highlight. To do this follow these means.
- In the initial step, go to the settings application on your android phone.
- In the Settings menu, Scroll down to Connection and Sharing Settings or essentially look for something very similar.
- Under the Connection and Sharing Settings page, you will see the Bluetooth tethering switch. Handicap it on the off chance that it’s turned on naturally and ensure it has switched off.
- Subsequent to turning it off, the tethering administration won’t turn on Bluetooth consequently.
That’s all in this post on how to stop Bluetooth keeps turning on automatically. If you are facing any problems with any of the steps detailed in the Guide then comment down below.