How To Delete Reddit History on Your PC and Smartphone: Have you chosen to delete all your Reddit history, including comments and posts? If you are utilizing Reddit for a while, and you want for any reason to delete all your history, then you have to be sure first. However, if you are using Reddit on your laptop, there is a process to delete all your history at once. If you are using your Phone, you can Clear History smoothly while using the app directly.
To delete your Reddit history, open Reddit on your program or your cell phone, then go to the profile page and delete your Reddit history independently or totally. Prior to erasing your history, you must be certain that you need to make that move. Then start the erasure cycle. Nonetheless, on the program, there is an augmentation that assists you to delete every one of your narratives with a couple of snaps. In any case, on the telephone, there is a choice to delete all your history by utilizing the Reddit application. That’s what presently remember whether you need to deactivate your Reddit account, you need to delete all the history.
How To Delete Reddit History on Your PC
To delete your Reddit history on your PC, sign in to your Reddit account utilizing your program, then go to your profile. Presently when you open the profile page, you can begin to exclusively delete your remarks and posts. Be that as it may, there is one more method for erasing them totally, which is by utilizing the Nuke Reddit History augmentation. This is the very thing that we will show you.
1. Download the Nuke Reddit Extension
- On your Chrome program, search on Google for “Chrome Extensions”.
- Or on the other hand, just open it by going to this connection.
- In this way, track down the Nuke Reddit History Extension on Google Chrome expansions.
- Then download it to your program
2. Open your Reddit profile
- Presently go to your Reddit account.
- Then, at that point, click on your Reddit symbol or profile picture.
- Your profile page will open, so you can see every one of your posts and remarks.
- Which is your Reddit history on the outline menu.
- You can likewise switch between the menus to investigate remarks just or covered up or saved, etc
3. Click the Nuke Reddit extension
- At the point when you open the profile page and see your Reddit history.
- Tap on the nuke expansion, then, at that point, you will see a new popup.
- On this popup, there are two choices, the first is “Overwrite and Delete All My Comments”.
- The subsequent choice is “delete All My Posts
4. Overwrite & delete all your comments and posts
- Now to delete all your Reddit remarks and posts.
- You need to initially tap on the primary choice, which is “Overwrite and Delete… “.
- Then the cycle page will appear in another tab.
- When everything gets done, you will get a message that it’s finished.
- So do exactly the same thing with the subsequent button, which is “delete All My Posts
How To Delete Reddit History on Your Phone
Reddit is a social networking and news site where clients can submit joins, make content, or decision on happiness. It’s one of the most well-known sites on the web with more than 234 million novel guests each month.
To Delete the Reddit history application on your smartphone phone, open the application, tap on your profile picture, and tap on “History”, then delete and clear your set of experiences.
1. Tap on your Reddit profile on the app
- Open the Reddit application on your iPhone or Android.
- To delete the Reddit history which implies the (Browsing History) you can do it just in the telephone application.
- It’s impractical to do it utilizing the program.
- Along these lines, the perusing history should be visible and deleted distinctly from your Reddit application as it were.
- Whenever you open the application, tap on your profile picture.
2. Open the Reddit history
- Then, at that point, a new popup will show including numerous choices.
- Tap on “History” to open and see your Reddit history.
- Presently you will be diverted to another page where you can see your new perusing history.
- However, remarks and posts are excluded inside.
- To see and delete posts and remarks, you need to tap on “My Profile”.
- Then you will actually want to see your remarks and posts and delete them exclusively.
3. Tap on Clear History
- Now that you are on the “History” page, you can see and alter all your history.
- So you can save, conceal posts, report, and square different records just by tapping on the three focuses close to each post.
- Presently to clear and delete all your Reddit history, tap on the three focuses at the upper right of the screen.
- Then, at that point, tap on “Clear History” and your Reddit history will be cleared
There are methods to clear this data for good by removing your browsing history through Chrome browser settings or utilizing an extension like Self-Destructing Cookies. If you’re tense about being tracked online, there’s no better time than now to take control of how much digital data exists about yourself with these guidance.