Fix Hulu Freezing after ads error can be done using methods explained in this article. As we all know that Hulu is used for streaming tv shows, movies, comedy, and more, Ads are common while playing any movie or tv show.
Hulu app is an American on-demand video streaming platform. Most of the part is owned by Walt Disney company. You can stream movies, shows, web series, and more. Also, you can watch live channels here. you can download this from the google play store. It is one of the top streaming services. There are more users greater than 42 million. While playing movies and tv show ads are common. They come for a while and later the movie gets continued. The parent organization for this application is the Walt Disney company.
How To Fix Hulu Freezing After Ads Error?
One can fix the issue using some methods. Below are the methods which are used to fix the Ads error:
Fix 1: System Update
Firstly, check whether there are any system updates. By using this you can troubleshoot the bugs and fixes. Following are the steps to check for system update:
- The first step is to go to the “settings” app.
- Then, locate “System” and then “About”.
- There you will “System update”.
- If there any updations then update the app.
- Already it is in the updated version then go for another fix or method.
Fix 2: Uninstall and Reinstall Hulu App
If you are using Chromecast with google tv. Then, below are the steps to uninstall and reinstall the Hulu app:
- Go to the Hulu app on your device.
- Then, press and select the Hulu application.
- Now, tap on “View details”.
- There you click on uninstall. Then the app gets deleted.
- Now, again install the latest version of “Hulu” app.
- Then, log in using your account.
- Now, start streaming and check the ads getting frozen by playing audio issue got fixed or not.
- If it gets fixed alright. If not go for another fix. This is for the Google Chromecast device.
- For another smart tv, another way is possible to uninstall and install the app.
Fix 3: Internet Speed
Internet speed may also be one of the fixes. If the speed is low then, this may the reason for getting ads frozen and continue playing audio. Go to browser and then check the internet speed. Make sure that the internet speed must be a minimum of 3Mbps. For watching live content and 4k resolution video then it must be 8Mbps. Contact your internet service provider if the internet speed is less than the recommended speed.
By fixing the issue you can stream videos on Hulu without getting frozen. Still, if you have that kind of problem then go for other fixes.
Fix 4: Power Cycle your Device
By power cycling your device you can fix the bugs. Below are the steps to try a power cycle method:
- Firstly, you unplug your device from the power outlet.
- Then, unplug the router from the socket.
- Wait for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Then, again plug in your router and turn it on completely.
- Again plug in your device and then switch on it.
- Now, connect your device to the wifi.
- Then, stream your movies and tv shows here.
- Try any of these methods to fix the ads.
Some methods to fix Hulu freezing after Ads Error are given. Also, information about the Hulu app is mentioned. By following each and every step carefully you can fix the ads error issue. you can stream your favorite tv shows, movies, series, and more easily, securely, and happily. There is a lot of collection of movies and tv shows in this application.