Avast Antivirus provides optimal security for your computer with its multiple live shields and dubbed core shields. Avast has updated its game by providing higher security for all your password and personal files in a recent update. However, there are some cases where you may encounter the Avast UI failed to load error message.
When you see this dialog pop up on your screen, it means something is wrong with the antivirus. Windows 10 users often face this problem because your Windows 10 usually conflicts with Avast. When Avast UI fails to load issues, you will not be able to perform any scans and your system will be unprotected from viruses.
How To Fix Avast UI Failed To Load Issue?
Avast Antivirus UI failed to load because it doesn’t integrate well with Windows 10. If you can reconfigure the antivirus settings, that might fix the problem. But if the avast browser still doesn’t open after doing that, you need to look for other solutions.
1. Update Avast antivirus:
If Avast Antivirus UI fails to load even after applying the above-mentioned solutions, then it’s time for you to consider repairing or updating the antivirus. To do this, you need to follow some simple steps:
- Press the Windows+X button and navigate to the Apps and Features tab.
- Find the Avast Antivirus icon and click on it.
- Now, select the Uninstall option.
- Then, press the Update button and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Remove Avast, And Install It Again:
After updating avast, it can still show you the same Avast UI that failed to load the issue. This time you should remove it and install it again. Just follow these instructions to do that.
- First, you need to download the Avast uninstall utility software on your PC.
- Once it is downloaded, you need to run it.
- Now, click on the yes button to boot your operating system, and keep your computer in safe mode.
- Again, tap on the yes button.
- Select the installation directory once your PC restarts and loads the antivirus in safe mode.
- Tap on the uninstall button.
- Then, choose the restart option, and it will reboot your operating system.
- Download the avast installer, and sign in to your account.
3. Restart Your Desktop Services:
If you want to use Avast Antivirus on Windows 10 without any obstacles, your system needs the Remote Desktop Service function. So, when the UI fails to load Avast, try restarting the Remote Desktop service. To do this follow some simple steps;
- Type windows+S and go to the service console.
- Keep scrolling down and find the Remote Desktop Service option at the bottom.
- Right-click on that option and select the Properties tab.
- Now, go to the general menu and change the start time to the automatic option.
- Then, click on the Start button.
- Restart the computer.
- Go to the system tray and load AvastUI once again.
4. Use the Remote Desktop Service:
As discussed above, Remote Desktop Service is available in Windows 2008 Server and plays a very crucial role in the antivirus error under discussion. Remote Desktop Service is not only critical to this antivirus flaw, but also an important part of computers in general. Why we say this is because it is a core part of every Windows where most applications run. So, if this service is disabled, it goes without saying that many applications will stop working on your Windows. Hence, it can be easily identified that AvastUI failed to load error is shown when the service is disabled due to some reasons. Therefore, if an error appears, the first thing you should do is check whether the service is activated correctly.
Below are instructions for you to check it. First, you need to click the Windows key as well as R simultaneously. After you do this, a dialog box will appear where you need to feed in the “services.msc” command. Once done, press enter key. Once you do this, the service will open. As soon as you reach the service page, all you have to do is locate the Remote Desktop Service option. Once you reach the selection, right-tap on the selection and select Properties. Here you can check if the service is working properly. Then, click on the Start menu to adjust or tune the startup type to Automatic. After the entire process is completed, you need to press the OK button to confirm and save the modifications you have made before exiting the page. Finally, reboot your system and try to launch the Avast software afresh.
We hope you like this article and find the right solution. The next time you encounter the problem of Avast UI failing to load, you’ll know what to do. Remember that you need to protect your computer, so uninstalling antivirus is never an option. So, apply these solutions and let us know in the comment box if they worked.